Having carried out well in excess of 1000 wireless site surveys and installations in the last three years, J Brand can without question justify the claim of being a specialist in the wireless arena...
A specialist in the wireless arena…
Having carried out many 1000’s of wireless site surveys and installations throughout Europe, J Brand can without question justify the claim of being a specialist in the wireless arena…
Design and deploy 802.11b/g/a/n/ac WLAN for optimal performance, security and compliance with wireless site survey software.
- Design and deploy the most accurate indoor & outdoor WLAN network (802.11n/a/b/g/ac) correctly the first time and prevent costly rework & IT complaints
- Collect real-world data by performing unique true end-user experience (WLAN throughput, data rates, retries, losses) measurements
- Minimize expensive 802.11b/g/a/n/ac WLAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous wireless heat map spectrum analysis in a single walk through
- Simulate “What-if” scenarios to prevent or minimize costly repeat wireless site survey walks
- Single-click WLAN network readiness verification for Voice over WiFi and Location Services
- Confidently certify the wireless network for any design/application requirements using customer-ready pass/fail assessment reports
- Customize WiFi site survey reports enabling efficient hand over of results based on wireless LAN design/application requirements
- Seamless integration with AirMagnet Planner to validate the estimated wireless LAN model
Having carried out well in excess of 1000 wireless site surveys and installations in the last three years, J Brand can without question justify the claim of being a specialist in the wireless arena.
Unlike the more traditional wired network, a wireless network can often have a level of subjectivity in terms of the design and number of access points required. The J Brand site survey offering is completely vendor independent and offers clients the foundations for price comparisons between vendors and also the design criteria for the eventual wireless deployment. Covering all the wireless technologies (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), the comprehensive survey document will not only consider the access point location, but also the associated network and electrical cabling requirements.
With this extensive wireless experience, J Brand has worked with all the leading suppliers of wireless solutions including Cisco, Extreme Networks (Symbol/Motorola/Zebra), Aruba, Trapeze, HP & Meru.
Having carried out thousands of wireless site surveys and installations J Brand can, without question justify the claim of being a specialist in the wireless arena.
At J Brand we make survey’s easy to understand, once we survey your office or building we will talk you through the options available using our many years of experience and insight.
Our state-of-the-art survey kits enable us to provide:
- Quality, detailed reports on all wireless technologies (802.11a/b/g/n)
- A macro view of access point/existing network/cabling
- Spectrum analysis
- Coverage checks
- Wireless troubleshooting
- Data/power/installation advice
- Easy price and design comparison due to our vendor independence
- Every element of the installation (AP’s, cabling, cabinets, power, fibre optic cabling etc)
- Mobile solutions into delivery vehicles, forklift trucks etc.
- Wireless solutions into single sites and multi-site rollouts across the UK and Europe
- (Wireless) VoIP
- Radio based wireless networks
- Point-to-point solutions using both radio and laser technologies
J Brand is proud to have partnered with all the leading suppliers of wireless solutions including Cisco, Motorola/Symbol, Aruba, Trapeze/Juniper, Extreme Networks, HP, Extricom, Meru and D Link.