More and more organisations are using specialist companies to implement PC upgrades and deployments, with the build function being undertaken in purpose designed locations.
Outsourcing resource & employing a consultant has rich benefits & improves the bottom line.
By day : By job : Short term : Long term!
By hiring one of our consultants, clients have access to deeper levels of expertise than would be financially feasible for them to retain in-house on a long-term basis. As well, clients can control their expenditures on consulting services by only purchasing as much services from the outside consultant as desired.
J Brand consultants provide their advice to their clients in a variety of forms. Reports and presentations are often used. However, in some specialized fields, the consultant may develop customized software or other products for the client. Depending on the nature of the consulting services and the wishes of the client, the advice from the consultant may be made public, by placing the report or presentation online, or the advice may be kept confidential, and only given to the senior executives of the organization paying for the consulting services.
Employing a J Brand consultant can have many benefits, the nature of our consultant’s engagement with the client is fluid & changes as priorities are refined and projects develop.
A consultancy assignment may contain a number of elements simultaneously. In other cases there may be a clear sequence from the strategic, through the tactical, to the purely operational.
Our consultants are experts & experienced professionals in their specific field’s and have a wide knowledge of their subject matter. This should lead to value for money, demonstrated through our client’s improved performance. Also the client can increase the likelihood of a good outcome by establishing with the consultant what the final report will include and how it will be presented.
The benefits of using consultants include
- Unique solutions that reflect the circumstances and aspirations of the client.
- Speed, because the consultancy team (unlike the in-house management) isn’t distracted by other tasks.
- Knowledge of ‘best practice’ and effective solutions from within the client’s industrial/commercial sector.
- Exposure to expertise derived from other industries and sectors.
- Provision of specific technical skills that are non-existent or in short supply in-house, and often the transfer of such skills to in-house staff.
- Change management skills enhanced by the consultant’s position as independent and objective.