Boot up your PC , send an email, bid on eBay, obtain cash from an ATM, make a long distance phone call, pay a restaurant bill and ‘IP’ makes it all happen.
With a history of IP integration, J Brand is ideally placed to manage the introduction of a complete digital security solution and provide a vendor independent offering to meet all budgets and scopes.
Access control is your answer to knowing who is in your premises and when, enabling you to limit entry to those staff and visitors entitled to have access.
A J Brand access system acts as a visible deterrent, whether it is fitted to a single entrance or widely applied to a site with multiple doors and different access zones.
Benefits of IP CCTV
IP CCTV is below the transport layer (TCP, UDP), and is thus transparent to applications. There is no need to change software on a user or server system when IPSec is implemented in the firewall or router.
Even if IP CCTV is implemented in end systems, upper layer software, including applications is not affected. IP CCTV can be transparent to end users.
There is no need to train users on security mechanisms, issue keying material on a per-user basis, or revoke keying material when users leave the organization. IP CCTV can provide security for individual users if needed. This feature is useful for offsite workers and also for setting up a secure virtual subnetwork within an organization for sensitive applications.
Benefits of Access Control
- Access control enables all your security to be centrally controlled
- Anyone without a PIN, access card or rights is prevented from access
- Avoids the problem of lost keys – you can simply delete and re-issue a card
- Stops widespread knowledge of a door entry code or combination
- Helps manage site security with contract staff, or permanent staff who leave
- Enables restricted access, safeguarding equipment and stock – e.g. IT staff to server room
- Restrict car park access to authorised personnel
- Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods
- A fire rosta can be quickly generated in the event of evacuation
- Improve staff mangement with reports showing staff movement and time keeping
- Provides on/off-site system management and control